Friday, July 14, 2006

Road to Perdition !!

Met a girl sweet and kind,
Cherubic aura in her i find,
Though i never heed this gender
Beat in my heart did she render !

Still remember burning my fingers,
it just freaks and my heart lingers,
needs no effort just a brush,
zatz the reason its called a crush !!

Well now lets talk about my senorita
excites my mind right upto delta,
will go jumpin or any regression,
just for a glance and a impression !

The way she walks, way she talks,
ensnares me, my ship just docks !
glimmering eyes like diamond,
really dude .. feels like raymonds !

Azure skies, deep blue oceans,
emrald flora or diecy seasons,
there's no par to her beauty,
magnum opus, seamless bounty !

Dream of her all day all night,
nothing for me is wrong or right,
treading now with chemiral mission,
May it be a road to perdition !!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome, beautiful.............

as i told u that u are a real jewel i.e a very precious pearl..........found rarely so just keep going.
wish u all luck!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

so this is what is part 1..
i think i m right when i call it part 1....
hai na...
this creats a really beautiful picture....
in my terms i would describe it as pastel pink coloured....
so thats my style...
waiting for more discription of "HER"...... thats part2.....
stutee....

Anonymous said...

Hey, thats really nice one... keep writing more...