Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Somewhere I Belong



Surging again from perdition,
Like a phoenix, with a neo mission,
I realized, though it took to long,
That somewhere else I do belong!

It all started at the college bay,
Saw her first on the judgment day!
Tumbling since on a wonder fall,
“Road to perdition” now says it all!

Like a butterfly she did bumble,
Unable to chase I used to fumble,
Expectations, boosted my rage,
Started feeling like a rat in a cage!

Mind polarized in a sinusoidal wave,
En-route necropolis I started to pave,
Space around me just seemed so blue,
Desperately needed a jolt n some glue!

Yelled for help, from wherever it may come
To get back my virtue n lost wisdom,
Spirits of dawn then shook me upright,
Flashed on me light intense n bright,

Enough of being in mundane barriers,
I’m born to create my own carriers,
All the efforts end up to nothing but vain,

There’s no eternity, even no November rain!!

No comments: