Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wheels Of My Life !!

Wheels of my slowly turning,
umpteen paths it tread churning !
Learned ways of how to barter,
standing now one less to quarter !!

Facet many of world i saw,
right from green to the raw,
endured showers of varrying seasons,
some were true, some without reasons !

lika an ocean wide and wrathful,
were my emotions bilss or sinful !
footprints trail on the seashore,
reflected the memories i offshore !

Times my might huge as troy,
was just shattered by cached cloy,
taught my sailing through the creeks,
to never accept gifts from greeks !

However i tried to hide to hide my reels
always got exposed like achille's heels
will i ever be able to judge,
wondering now mourning in grudge.

Still in venture for a unknown goal,
trying for a diamiond out of coal,
thorugh the times of rip and rife,
unstoppable are my wheels of life !!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so keep the wheels of your life rolling!!!!!
nice on n i suppose till date the gr8est of all....
for the first time i think u made somethng completely for urself!!!
3 cheers to the best poet i have come across.....
.... someone constantly evolving to learn.....
ur student

Anonymous said...

hi praveen ,
this poem has totally evoked my emotions u have truly written hoe life has not only been for u but also for most of us , and yet we are in search of something with a ray of hope
Keep up the good work
expecting alot of creative writng from u Ashwini