Monday, September 25, 2006

Angel of my dreams !!!

Saw a face sweet n divine,
enticing more than an oldest wine,
any graph with presence is scenic,
zatz the reason i call her Ms PHOTOGENIC !!

Grace of her, like a royal scion,
must be a queen of mighty zion,
when she walks, the millieu baffles,
seems like a convoy from colossal castles !

Make of her face, so milid n lucid,
tender as flower, cute as cupid,
joyous colours of life she imbue,
god must have spent a lil more time on u !!

Lika an evangelist she lifts my soul,
catherising me of all doubts & foul,
her words flow through like a fable,
reminds me of how much im i capable !!

In her praising i need no wee,
can keep on pouring honey like a bee,
holding herr finger, i wish to fly,
no one stop me, limit be the sky !!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oye!!

Khon hey bhai??? :D

I believe soon, can expect a committed status in your ORKUT profile ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!

I think i know her......... ;-)

Unknown said...

hummmm buddy very beautiful i knw ur state of mind..cool man keep writing more n more ..i guess therz someone very sp for whom u have written this...luky " SHE"..

Anonymous said...

May I know the lucky girl please....

Anonymous said...

I wish you get the same angel in your life which makes your dreams come true

It's a wonderful poem!!!!

Enjoy!!!

Prav