Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Boulevard of perplexity

Walking through the boulevard of reality,
my mind crawls in virtual insanity,
trees reflects my perpetual illusions,
on the ground are my flowered allusions !

Cops n bots surround me all time,
together we play a sanguine mime,
behind the raucous lies innuendo,
unwary i prowl astride and akimbo !

Mystries hidden beneath the loomin meadows,
pitch black is view of my unreal windows,
ground beneath my feet reminds me a fact,
even the body breaks thy soul remains intact !

Nocturnal creatures like bats n fire flies,
with their evanescence tells true lies,
poison was there all i had to eat,
assurgent desperation no light could beat !

Galloping all quagmires and marsh,
my path became intense and harsh,
just before i broke saw a glow,
blood in my dumb veins started to flow !

At the end of road awaits my destiny,
radiating my dreams none the tiny,
cutting through hurdles like a czar,
anxiously following my guiding star !

No comments: