Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Standnig alone, in a Cyclone

Swirling n Swamping came a cyclone,
found myself standing in the eye all alone,
took me along to a soul asylum,
away from battered & shattered slum

Where are the people, who were my side,
memories of moments with now i reside,
raison de etre seemed to evade,
started searching for quintessential facade

What has changed, that im so restless,
all my apprehensions & anxities are baseless,
look at me, so real and rocking,
only lost is my place of docking !

Stood by myself, first time ever,
seamless energy flowed through me like river,
why did'nt it manifest ever before ?
might be demured by surrounding uproar !

Bonds & emotions do exist in time,
ephemeral they are, like a wind chime,
true tones ring only in solitude,
resonating the space beyond any altitude !

Unified start was the journey of universe,
Big Bang came & everything got disperse,
spinning happily now the stars revolve,
radiating me signals for a need to evolve !

Transgressing quitely to a whole new era,
rhythms i hear all around of Ke-Sera,
opening the knots & ascribing null,
Flying up above like Jonathan Seagull !!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi,
This poem of yours reflects your personality , and what i gather from here is you are a person who takes life as it comes know matter what happens you would stand by the person whom you love