Thursday, February 22, 2007

Ephemeral Sensations !!

Saga is this of my somatic palpations,
Arising and dispersing, the ephemeral sensations,
Observing deep, beneath my skin,
to catharise myself of the immortal sin !!

Learned that life is rollercoaster,
some derides, some are booster,
Layers after layer, my nerves loosened,
looking at the sequence I got bamboozled !!

In the process of taming, I found a bug,
which was the epicenter of I being a slug,
Injected its venom, through my armor,
opening now the consequence with due candor !!

Caught my penchant on a long beak bird,
extremely barbaric & flight so weird !
But thought of petting and tried to rein,
outta her instincts she did cut my vein !!

The wound generated a shrilling pain,
stranded shelter less in a thundering rain,
Seemed like this oozing was uncontrollable,
Enlightened, then taught me something impeccable!!

Bleeding though, I ought to stop reacting,
role for my goal, I started enacting !
Asked me to break the walls of illusions,
Realizing that all is but ephemeral sensations!!

No comments: