Monday, April 02, 2007

Altar of Sacrifice




Standing in front of the altar of sacrifice,
I try to forget my fall from the up rise,
Stripping down my armour of falsehood,
Ready to walk again, through the wood.

Used to merry on the shore like a seagull,
Never bothered being high or lull,
In course of its migration, came a flamingo,
With its flagrance it made me go bingo !!

Followed it up to cloud number nine,
Leaving behind all the peers of mine,
Relished the ride through the clouds,
Getting trapped in layer of moulds,

Thought the season would never change,
Forgot about the nature’s latent range,
Then came a day the migrant departed,
Leaving me in mist, with eyes retarded.

Realised that the cloud is now melting,
Fear in my body gushed like in smelting,
Slipped off the vapour which now was water,
In front of my eyes was the impact of crater,

My fall was interrupted by some shackle,
I was holding on to the wings of an eagle,
Cuddling around this mighty avian,
Trying to feel this flight, in the acid rain.

An exemplary of pride n extreme latitude,
It dropped me on a cliff with high altitude,
Taught me to look right into the sunrise,
Showed me the way to the altar of sacrifice.

1 comment:

Lajja said...

Simply Awesome !!!! No words to it ...Kudos PC... :) - Lajja